Heck, Ryan can't even accurate fill out tax forms nor can he be trusted to report his entire income. Paul Ryan literally knows nothing abut what is in the budget that bears his name. By definition, Ryan is not a "policy wonk". Ryan is not a "numbers guy". Ryan is not "brave" or "courageous". Paul Ryan is a coward that is afraid to speak directly to the American people about he devastating plans to undermine the U.S. economy and literally kills Americans by destroying successful programs that provide the most vulnerable citizens with access to health care.
Appearing on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace tossed Ryan a softball, giving him an opportunity to finally talk about details in the rMONEY/rAYN tax plan which promises lower tax rates for all Americans while remaining revenue-neutral. And what do you think Paul "Not a Policy Wonk/Not a Numbers Guy" did?
From VOICES "You Can't Make This Crap Up" department -- he said (video):
I don’t have the ... It would take me too long to go through all of the math,” Ryan responded.Wallace nor anyone else expects Ryan to give a dissertation on the math behind he statements that he could cut taxes and increase revenues. Wallace just wanted a simple statements, talking points, about what deductions might be eliminated, what "user-fees" might be imposed, and what programs would cut. Ryan has no answers because his plan is not an honest attempt to lower what middle-class Americans pay in taxes.
Ryan is hiding behind the lie that cutting tax rates is paramount and, if other tax-code changes actually INCREASE tax liabilities for working Americans and even the poor, all that matters is the stated tax rate. Nothing in his sham budget is based on real numbers or even reality. rMONEY/rAYN would actually INCREASE taxers on the middle class, perhaps by as much as $2,000.
The rMONEY/rAYN plan to reduce tax rates by 20 percent, eliminating tax deductions to pay for the cut, certainly lowers taxes on Americans earning more than $200,000, but the other 95% of Americans will see tax increases.
It doesn't take a lot of time to reveal the true intentions of the rMONEY/rAYN plan. It doesn't require a mathematical proof. All the rMONEY/rAYN need to do is identify a few examples to let Americans see how they achieve tax cuts for the ultra-wealthy -- America's top 5% of income earners.
Ryan won't do this. Ryan has had three months to do this. Ryan has not and today showed he is not even willing to go on faux with a compliant media shill and answer the most simple, nonthreatening question that could be asked about his tax plans.
Defeating rMONEY/rAYN is critical -- they are far to extreme for America. Paul Ryan does not represent Wisconsin values either. It is critical to defeat him in the race for his congressional seat.
Most important of all -- it is critical to send a strong message to the media that fraudulently propped this charlatan up as a "policy wonk" and "numbers guy". Paul Ryan should have to answer for his lies and dangerous fiscal policies -- he is not presidential material for a run in 2016 nor does he have the intellectual integrity to be a pundit or commentary elsewhere in the media.
While this post is about Paul Ryan and his dishonest rhetoric and economic assault of the majority of Americans, the larger point is that our media does not report news and, subtlety or directly, has actively created faux media "rock starts" like Paul Ryan & Scott Walker. Below are posts we have written, all fully sourced and resourced, so that readers can quickly identify resources to learn more or document their own work.
- 5 Things Right Wing Doesn't Want You To Know About Taxes
- A Special Place in Hell: Paul Ryan Hearts Ayn Rand
- Brilliant: Boy Wonder Paul Ryan Enrages Voters With Lies & Economic Terrorism
- Dang -- Is Mitt Gonna Make Boy Wonder Paulie Ryan VP?!?!?!
- Firsthand-Report: Nuns on the Bus Stop by Paul Ryan's Office
- HE'S BACK! Wisconsin's Other Dangerous Radical Extremist: Paul Ryan
- Its Not Just Grandma, Paul Ryan Hates Most Americans Too
- Explosion of "Truthiness" Proves Mainstream Media as Info Source is Irrelevant
- Media Lies: Ryan is NOT a Policy Wonk or Numbers Guy
- Mitt rMoney is Desperate: Paul "I Heart Ayn Rand" Ryan on Ticket
- Paul "I Respectfully Disagree with Jesus" Ryan: Romney's VP Pick? Be Very Afraid
- Paul Ryan and His Embarrassing Ayn Rand Problem
- Paul Ryan Hides While District Hemorrhages Jobs
- Paul Ryan: Hiding behind lies about Jesus and the Catholic Church
- Paul Ryan is NOT a Policy Wonk. Is NOT a Numbers Guy -- Perhaps a Liar?
- Paul Ryan Misrepresents Word of God and His Church for Political Gain: The Lord Is Reportedly Not Happy
- Paul Ryan Once Again Proves Nooooze Pundits Lie: He's No Policy Wonk or Numbers Guy
- Paul Ryan, Wisconsin's Lying Liar Media Darling: Shameless Propaganda
- Paul Ryan's Un-Christian Budget: It's not just Catholic Bishops and Nuns that understand
- яMONEY & яAYN Are Too Extreme for America: Paul Ryan's Hometown Speaks Out
- Stop the Debt Hysteria: Misinformation, Disinformation, and Outright Lies
- VOICES Video Report: Nuns on the Bus Tour, Paul Ryan's Hometown -- Janesville
- What Would a яyan/яMoney Victory Mean to Scott "John Doe" Walker?
- Who Can Best Lie for Mitt rMoney? Bamboozle Tours Across America!
- Wisconsin's Koch-Heads: The Monkey is on Mitt rMoney's Back Too