Today, in Washington D.C., Paul Ryan was loudly booed when he left his office for the inauguration address. Rightly so -- 4 years ago Paul Ryan was part of a republican cabal that met in-secret to put in place a plan to undermine the U.S. economy so that the results of the republican obstructionism that Paul Ryan engineered would be blamed on President Barack Obama.
Paul Ryan, actually didn't sound like he wanted to attend anyhow, stating it was his "obligation". Evidently the boo-birds did not agree and would have preferred he not show up.
President Obama singled Paul Ryan out during his inaugural address, calling Paul Ryan out for his Randian and divisive rhetoric:
For Ryan, the country is divided between "takers" and "makers." He generally puts the number of the former at around a third, with the remainder in the producing category. The dichotomy has been a regular part of his rhetorical repertoire for years, and was elevated during the presidential campaign as Ryan sought the vice presidency.As we have documented this year -- there are many reasons to be grateful that Paul Ryan in not our Vice-President right now. There are many reasons that Paul Ryan is perhaps one of the most disingenuous political operators that has even been on a national-party ticket. Paul Ryan is unfit for office and he deserves to hear what the public has to say -- today he heard LOUD BOOS!
Ryan argues that social insurance programs that are central to Western welfare states sap the citizenry of ambition. Obama took direct aim at that contention on Monday. "The commitments we make to each other -- through Medicare, and Medicaid, and Social Security -- these things do not sap our initiative; they strengthen us. They do not make us a nation of takers; they free us to take the risks that make this country great," he said.
- 5 Things Right Wing Doesn't Want You To Know About Taxes
- A Special Place in Hell: Paul Ryan Hearts Ayn Rand
- Brilliant: Boy Wonder Paul Ryan Enrages Voters With Lies & Economic Terrorism
- Champion Chutzpah: Exploiting Debt for Massive Tax Cuts
- Dang -- Is Mitt Gonna Make Boy Wonder Paulie Ryan VP?!?!?!
- Does Paul Ryan Hold a Grudge? Leaves Hurrican Victims Hanging
- Endless Lies: Now rMONEY/rAYN Tax Plan Has Secret Details!
- Firsthand-Report: Nuns on the Bus Stop by Paul Ryan's Office
- HE'S BACK! Wisconsin's Other Dangerous Radical Extremist: Paul Ryan
- Is U.S. Media Done With the Ryan "Policy Wonk" and "Numbers Guy" Lie?
- Its Not Just Grandma, Paul Ryan Hates Most Americans Too
- Explosion of "Truthiness" Proves Mainstream Media as Info Source is Irrelevant
- Media Lies: Ryan is NOT a Policy Wonk or Numbers Guy
- Media Still Lying About Paul Ryan: He's No "Policy Wonk" Nor "Numbers Guy"
- Mitt rMoney is Desperate: Paul "I Heart Ayn Rand" Ryan on Ticket
- More Echo-Chamber Paul Ryan Propaganda: Gannett Leads and Lee Enterprises Disseminates
- More Paul Ryan Flim-Flam: Will The Media Tell the Truth
- More Proof Media Lies: Ryan No Policy Wonk - Numbers Guy
- NY Magazine Finally Gets It! Ryan No "Policy Wonk/Numbers Guy"
- Paul "I Respectfully Disagree with Jesus" Ryan: Romney's VP Pick? Be Very Afraid
- Paul Ryan and His Embarrassing Ayn Rand Problem
- Paul Ryan and Scott Walker: Much Closer Than You Think
- Paul Ryan Hides While District Hemorrhages Jobs
- Paul Ryan: Hiding behind lies about Jesus and the Catholic Church
- Paul Ryan is NOT a Policy Wonk. Is NOT a Numbers Guy -- Perhaps a Liar?
- Paul Ryan Misrepresents Word of God and His Church for Political Gain: The Lord Is Reportedly Not Happy
- Paul Ryan No Policy Wonk, Writes Bill to Empower Rapists
- Paul Ryan Once Again Proves Nooooze Pundits Lie: He's No Policy Wonk or Numbers Guy
- Paul Ryan Telling Whoppers Again
- Paul Ryan, Wisconsin's Lying Liar Media Darling: Shameless Propaganda
- Paul Ryan's Un-Christian Budget: It's not just Catholic Bishops and Nuns that understand
- яMONEY & яAYN Are Too Extreme for America: Paul Ryan's Hometown Speaks Out
- Stop the Debt Hysteria: Misinformation, Disinformation, and Outright Lies
- Tax-Dodgin' GOP Ticket: Romney/Ryan
- Unflippin' Believable: Are Romney/Ryan Inflated Bills a Con or Just Incompetent?
- Unflippin' Believable: Did Ryan Lie About His Daughter Last Night
- VOICES Video Report: Nuns on the Bus Tour, Paul Ryan's Hometown -- Janesville
- What Would a яyan/яMoney Victory Mean to Scott "John Doe" Walker?
- Who Can Best Lie for Mitt rMoney? Bamboozle Tours Across America!
- Why Does Religious Right Support Mormon Cultist and Student of Anti-Christ, Anti-Bible Ayn Rand?
- Will Media Stop Lying? Debate Proves Ryan's No "Policy Wonk" Nor "Numbers Guy"
- Wisconsin's Koch-Heads: The Monkey is on Mitt rMoney's Back Too